History

• 1951 Founded in Charlottenberg by Johnson Metall AB.
• 1959 Deliveries of the Aquamatic drive for Volvo Penta starts.
• 1975 Aquired by Årdal Sunndal Works A / S – became Fundo
• 1979 First CNC machine
• 1986 Acquired by Hydro
• 1995 Strategic shift to Automotive focus
• 1998 First robotized fettling cell
• 1999 QS-9000 certified
• 2002 ISO 14 001 certified
• 2005 ISO/TS 16949 certified
• 2007 Acquired by Nemak
• 2009 Acquired by Perfecta Holding 50% & M Industrial Invest 50%.
• 2013 M Industrial Invest acquires 100%.
• 2014 Sibbhultsverken Group acquires all shares of Fundo Group.